When I was younger the days never seemed to move. It felt like it was one week in one day. Now though there's not enough time in a day. No matter how things are rearranged there are always a billion things that I didn't get done.
Caleb is growing so fast. He is so smart. I'm so grateful for the way that he sees things and that he shares that with me so that I too can enjoy them. He gives the best Ord (from Dragon Tales) hugs(though you have to make sure that he's already gone to the bathroom...one Ord hug ended in mommy getting peed on!) He has an amazing array of shows he likes to watch. He likes a Godzilla cartoon from the 60's or 70's and Backyardigans. He likes Spiderman from the 60's and Billy the Exterminator. He likes to play with his toys as well and greatly enjoys our local children's museum. He has quite the imagination.
Abigail's vocabulary is rapidly expanding and her curiosity is insane. She gets into to things I never thought to prohibit her from. She is learning to give kisses...muah! She's a drama queen! She'll lay down on the floor, cheek to the floor and all, when she's throwing a fit. She then looks up to make sure that you're still watching! Abby loves shoes and ribbons. And purses...anything she can loop over her neck really. She likes to drag things around behind her.
I have been getting some sewing done which is AMAZING! I love being able to be creative. I'm going to be working on some bags here shortly. I have some Halloween bag patterns I'll be selling those when I'm done. I've also got my own web page for the things that I make to sell.
The website is Claudiasquiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com Stop by and check out my creations. It's so nice to be able to make bows too. I knew that we wouldn't be able to afford to buy bows for Abby's hair so I started making them. Well, now I've started making some to sell. It's a lot of fun for me and I'm grateful again to be able to be creative!
Nicholas started back to school today. It was a good summer, tough, but good. He's excited to get back to it!
More to come again...more frequently than I've done the posts in the past hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment