Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Goof!

In a sleepy mess last night I decided to make some decisions regarding email and deleting accounts...well by doing so I've deleted my way out of my own blog!! So we're starting a new one...I'm sure it will take a while to get things back online, especially in that we weren't so good at doing it when we had a blog!! All is well!

Thanks for your patience!


Claudia

4 comments:

Katrina said...

::::::Giggles:::::

Sarah Poole said...

hahaha sounds like something you would do!! ha

Lesley said...

Tell Sarah not to pick on you too much! HAHAHA This whole thing sounds like something I could easily do myself! :o) The new blog looks (and sounds) great! :o)

Tami and Aaron said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....You're so silly. (this is aaron by the way!) That's ok. It happens to the best of us...I think...yeah, I'm pretty sure it does...well, no, it actually doesn't...haha. Just kidding!!!!!